Keeping our patients and people safe
As COVID case numbers again rise across the state, we would ask the community to help protect our patients and staff. While we are welcoming visitors (see our visitor page for more details), we would ask that you:
- Consider if your visit to the hospital is necessary at this time
- Be fully vaccinated, perform a RAT test and return a negative result on your day of visit
- Wear a mask at all times while in the hospital
- Maintain social distancing and practice hand hygiene
- Please do not visit if you:
- Are feeling unwell
- Are a close or household contact of someone who is ill
Our thanks for your support and understanding.
Welcome to Northpark Private Hospital
Welcome to your local private hospital.
Here, our focus is you. Our expert team of surgeons, specialist doctors and dedicated nurses will ensure that your experience is the best it can be.
Supported by the latest technology we offer a wide range of world-class surgical and medical services. We have a dedicated maternity service and early parenting unit with a focus on sleep. We provide leading mental health support via a range of day programs with inpatient support.
Over the last 30 years, we’ve grown to be one of the largest private hospitals in the north.
Our team is deeply connected to this vibrant and diverse community and is looking forward to welcoming you to Northpark Private.
While coming to hospital may be unsettling for some, be reassured that you’re in the very best hands.
To view our Specialist Directory, please click here.