*Temporary suspension of Visitors*
At Northpark Private Hospital, the safety of our patients and staff is paramount.
In a proactive, cautious response to the presence of the Novel Coronavirus, we have decided to temporarily suspend patient visitors to our general wards.
We therefore ask that family and friends do not visit and encourage the use of technology and such applications as FaceTime to help keep connected during hospitalisation
Our maternity and EPU support arrangements remain unchanged, with 1 support person permitted.
Children admitted to the hospital will also be allowed a parent support.
This will come into effect from Midnight Friday 10 th July 2020.
We appreciate your understanding during these unprecedented times.
Please contact the Hospital if you have any further enquires: 9468 0100
Northpark Private Hospital has limited parking so we encourage patients to have family members or a friend drop them off and pick them up before and after their admission in the designated drop off zones at the front of the hospital.
The entrance to the car park is on Greenhills Road.
Parking is also available in adjacent streets but please take note of council restrictions.
Northpark Private Hospital car park charges:
- 0 to 30 minutes - No Charge
- 30 minutes to 1 hour - $8.00
- Between 1 and 2 hours - $10.00
- Between 2 and 3 hours - $14.00
- Between 3 and 4 hours - $18.00
- Between 4 and 8 hours - $22.00
- Between 8 and 24 hours - $30.00
Lost Ticket - $30.00 per day
*All prices include GST
Mastercard and Visa credit cards are accepted on entry and exit at the gates or at the pay station.
How do I pay?
You will need to pay for your parking before returning to your vehicle.
Patients, carer's and visitors can pay for parking using either of the Automated Pay Stations which are located in the foyer of the main building of the hospital and the foyer of the Plenty Road consulting suites building.
Drop off Zones at Hospital Entrance
Northpark Private Hospital is committed to ensuring our services are accessible to everyone requiring our assistance and provides areas where patients and visitors can be dropped off.
These zones are located outside the main entrance to the hospital and plenty road consulting suites and are subject to the following restrictions:
- Free disabled parking is allowed for a maximum of 30 minutes
- Drop off and pick up is allowed for a maximum of five minutes.
Car parking conditions for vehicles
All vehicles are parked at the owners own risk.
Healthscope will not accept liability for any damage to, or loss of property from, any vehicle parked in the car park or for personal injuries incurred by users of the car park.
If you do not accept these terms, you must not park in the car park.
- All users of the car parking facilities at Northpark Private must ensure they drive safely, considerately and in accordance with the law and all signage displayed on site
- Park only in designated car parking spaces or as directed by the car park attendant
- All rules displayed must be obeyed
- Accept that the rules for use of the car park applies to all users and that violations may attract penalties
- Follow any reasonable directions given by car parking attendants
- Accept responsibility for the security of their vehicle and any possessions left in it while parked on site
- Monitored surveillance cameras operate in the car park. Drivers will be liable for any damage incurred either intentionally or accidentally.
Northpark Private Hospital has designated disabled bays located in the front car park of the main hospital.
Vehicles must display a valid blue disabled permit and must park in designated disabled bays.
Wheelchairs can be borrowed from the hospital. Speak to our front reception staff who will arrange with volunteers to bring a wheelchair, subject to availability.
Any vehicle found to be parked illegally within hospital grounds will be issued an Infringement Notice in accordance with the Road Safety Act 1986 or Infringements Act 2006. Our car park attendants are able to assist you with queries, car parking problems, purchase of tickets and directions. They can be contacted between 06.30am and 18.00pm weekday (excluding public holidays) by approaching an attendance (identified by their uniforms)
Monitored surveillance cameras have been installed in all car parks on this site.
Hudsons Coffee is open during the following times:
- Weekdays - 7.15am to 6.00pm
- Saturday - 8.00am to 5.00pm
- Sunday - Closed
- Public Holidays - Closed