Please note: due to COVID we are not accepting any applications for our vulunteer program.
Would you like to be a Volunteer?
We have opportunities at Northpark Private Hospital for members of our wider community to become a volunteer and experience the joy of generously giving your time.
Volunteering at our hospital covers a range of areas including:
Guide: Greeting and directing our patients and visitors around our hospital.
Patient Visitor: Visiting our patients at their bedsides to welcome them and engage in some rewarding conversations.
Administration: Support departments with administration tasks, including filing, scanning, photocopying, and preparing mail and packs.
Our Volunteer Program will provide:
- Training and orientation
- Free car parking
- Team orientated environment
- Varying hours will be considered
In order to be considered for the Volunteer Program, you must:
- Be over 18 years old
- Undertake a police check
- Have a current Working with Children check
- Attend an interview at Northpark Private Hospital
- Complete all components of the orientation process
- Complete ongoing training as required
- Abide by hospital Code of Conduct guidelines
- Sign a Confidentiality Agreement
How to apply:
Apply directly to Lara Watson, Quality Manager at email@example.com or call (03) 9468 0392
Please send through a short cover letter about yourself, why you would like to volunteer and how you heard about our volunteer program.